Summer Camp can be one of the most rewarding, unforgettable experiences in a child’s life. Camp provides children with a community of caring mentors who provide experiential education that leads to self-respect and appreciation for life. All of the outcomes —friendships, overcoming challenges, staying healthy, building faith and character— prepare them for bigger, brighter lives down the road. In addition to great friendships and enduring memories, many important life skills are learned at camp.It’s not too early to think about Summer Camp at Phantom Ranch Bible Camp! Start saving a bit now toward the cost of camp… here are the Top Five Reasons Kids Should Go to Camp…
- Try new things. Camp pushes children out of their comfort zone and exposes them to new activities and experiences that they may not be familiar with.
- Develop social skills. Camp teaches children to communicate, to work together as part of a team and to be a leader.
- Face challenges and learn the value of hard work. Because they feel safe at camp, youngsters are comfortable taking healthy risks, setting personal goals and realizing their dreams.
- Build faith and character. Phantom Ranch Bible Camp provides children with the core values of a strong faith, and becoming a moral individual by teaching them about God’s unending love, living faith out-loud, ethics, honesty, caring, respect and responsibility.
- Foster independence. At camp, children learn the responsibility of making their own decisions with the safety net of insightful counselors and staff in a safe environment.
Youngteen (Coed/Grades 6-9) 7/1–7/7
Adventurers (Girls/Grades 3-5) 7/8–7/14
Pathfinders (Boys/Grades 6-9) 7/8–7/14
Discoverers (Girls/Grades 6-9) 7/15–7/21
Roughriders (Boys/Grades 3-5) 7/15–7/21
Superteen (Coed/Grades 9-12) 7/22–7/28
Horse Camps )Girls/Grades 6-12) 6/24–7/28
Talk to Karen Klaus or Kelsey Klaus ( Phantom Ranch staff) about Summer Camp for your kids entering third grade through Senior High.